August 06, 2009

Tuesday August 4th : Coney Island / Voice coaching / Dance lesson / Dining out

I covered up for R. in Coney Island in the morning as she had to go to a meeting. I'm really starting to feel quite at home there now. R. clearly told me she was trusting me and she designed me to be in charge when she'll be on vocation next week.
I had then the 1st meeting with my voice coach. J. is in Brooklyn on the way to Brighton beach. She is a very talented young lady and is very strict and precise in her teaching. She records for me the lesson every time as a back up and she is going to record the sound track for my next performance too.
Then dance lesson again. D. insited this time more particularly on my body position which is very good for me as I had had bad habits for decades...

No comments: