August 16, 2009

Tuesday August 11th

I went as planned to help out for lunch at the West side Center. As I came in the main room I noticed my show wasn't mentionned... Anyway I did the job as a waiter and afterwards I went to see a lady from the management to ask her what was going on. She just told me that the Director had probably forgotten about my performance... So I left quite frustrated and annoyed as you can imagine ! I went to J. Street to collect more stuff. That's actually quite funny. Because every time I had a dance lesson - and sure enough I had one in the evening on Tuesday as well - I came round with a bigger and bigger suitcase...
After the lesson - I had a bite beforehand - I went back home. There a small disaster happened : R. and Y. were seating outside on the steps leading to the back yard. I joined them with a hot mug of tea. I left the tea to cool off one step above R's back. All at a sudden he got up knocking over the boiling drink on his lower back ! He burnt himself 2d degree ! Since then R. got some advice and medecine to take care of that but still the poor guy is going through a bad time !
All in all a weird day.... :)

No comments: