June 30, 2011

Berlin, Day 4

Uhland 4 went to visit the Jewish Museum in the morning. It's quite a big place and there is a lot to see. I had lunch at the kosher restaurant. My British fellows being more frugal than me by the time I finished my meal they had already visited most of the permanent exhibition and had a snack. We then went each our own way. I had suggested we met up in a café in Kreuzberg. I took my time and strolled down taking photos. Kreuzberg is a very "cool" area. Only one of the other 3 turned up, K2. We decided to make our way to the B & B. We stopped over at the Deutsches Technikmuseum Berlin to take a photo of the plane suspended in mid-air. We had something to eat at the Iranian Restaurant by our place. K1 & G happened to be there too so we shared a huge salad.

No comments: