June 28, 2011

Berlin : Day 3

We had decided to all meet up at the East Side Gallery at one 0'clock . I did my own things and set off at 12 for one end of the Wall-Gallery. I had lunch in a fafelafel vegetarian café and then started looking for the Gang. Except that I was at the wrong end ! To keep a long story short I texted 2 of them - since then I know I had the wrong phone numbers - I strolled along taking photos when C. bumped into me by chance and then we joined the Gang at a beach café at the other end of the Wall i.e. the official start of the visit. After our refreshments we walked back to the end of the Wall (are you following ?) and crossed over into Kreuzberg. We had lunch at a Vietnamese Restaurant before to split up again. Uhland 4 went on to The Memorial of European Jews Victims of the Wars (Holocaust Mahnmal) and the Reichstag. We had something to eat nearby before to head back for our B & B.

No comments: