September 10, 2009

Gigs and non gigs

I eventually did a gig last Tuesday at the Mid West Jasa Center. You remember ? The one where they forgot to advertise me ? It went OK. I arrived slightly late and therefore couldn't sing everything on my agenda. Nevertheless the audience was, I think, quite receptive. I have a technical problem to get solved : the sound track on CD doesn't help because if I want to move around the room I can't hear the music and then through the mike it's louder than the music... I have a few ideas in mind to get round that.
Yesterday, Wednesday, was supposed to be the performance in Coney Island. I arrived at the last minute as well... and nobody was there ! I mean no seniors ! Lack of communication again. I'm going back there tomorrow morning : I'll have to do my own communication.

No comments: