August 31, 2011

Nottingham Evening Post Ad

I had booked an ad quite a few weeks ago but due to "computer migration" the Evening Post has just told me they are going to publish the following from tomorrow :

"An alternative to group visits. You have been dreaming to go - or go back - to Paris ? But then you don't fancy to be in a group ? On the other hand if you don't know very well the city it can be frustrating to find your way round and to make decisions on visits, restaurants or practical issues.
Ben's Travel Services is for you : I'll meet you upon your arrival for all pragmatic issues including going from A to B. For parties up to 5. Ideal for long week ends.
I am not a travel agent. You will get your own transport tickets and accommodation. And I will pay for my own way as well :)
I am a French man living in Nottingham.
Basic package includes picking up and accompanying by public transport to your hotel and giving you advice for your stay. For more extensive services ask for a quote.

Email : Bentravelservicesinparis@gmail.com"

And yes I'm still going to live in Nottingham !

No comments: