July 31, 2011

Stay in Montpellier and Lille

On Friday I went to the Britisnîmes Book Club at one of the members' house near Anduze. We were discussing "Tinkers" by Paul Harding. We then had lunch. It was nice to be in an English speaking environnement ! I then joined the French-English language group at Le Bookshop in Montpellier. In the evening I dined out with my friend C. from L. We had quite a bit to catch up on...
On Saturday I went to Nîmes where I had lunch. I didn't manage to see G. I suspect she's away. In the evening back in Montpellier I was going to D. & JM's. They had organised a stories & songs evening. We were 6 and everybody had to bring a plate and a story or a song. I brought an apple crumble and "La Parisienne" from Marie-Paule Belle. Every story and song was quite different and it was a lovely evening.
On Sunday I caught a T.G.V. for Lille . I dined out (I know ! Again !) with C's boy-friend C.A. It has been a very pleasant evening too. Photos to follow shortly...

No comments: