December 05, 2009

Swine flu jab

Last Thursday I had the Swine flu jab. Normally you should wait to get a voucher through the post. But I wanted to get it over with before to be off to U.K. in January. So I went to the "Sécurité Sociale" and asked for a voucher : no problem, you just have to ask. Then on Thursday morning around 8:30 I went to one of the vaccination center of Montpellier in the Mairie. There wasn't too many people (about 10, mostly families) and the majority of them didn't have a voucher. Which is not a problem either, they can deliver you one on site but you have to queue up a bit longer. In actual fact when the door opened at 9 I was the 1st one with a voucher. It took me less than 30 minutes to get it done. You have a bit of paper work before and afterwards and of course an interview with a doctor.
I had a slight pain for a few days where I had the injection and now I'm fine.

1 comment:

transfers said...

Is this available for non residents?