December 29, 2009

Christmas eve and Christmas day

For quite a few years now we go to my brother's on Christmas eve. He lives on the embarkment opposite Notre Dame. Yes, waou ! My brother always cooks for us. This year we had a "petit salé aux lentilles". We didn't stay very long - back at the hotel shortly after 10 p.m. - because my brother met up afterwards with his girl friend and family.
On Chritsmas day my brother had booked to see the retrospective Soulages exhibition at the Pompidou Center (among French people we call it "Beaubourg"). Soulages turned 90 years old on December 24 and he's still painting. For more info see :

www.nouvellesimages.com/soulages-exhibition-at-the-pompidou-centre-paris-458.html

Then my brother's girl friend met us at the top floor restaurant. I was inviting my family. It is a very nice and very "in" restaurant. See :
goparis.about.com/.../parisrestaurantreviews/.../Georges_resto.htm -

No comments: