March 10, 2009

What do I do with my days ?

This this the question. Or is it ? First for those who never been in New York you have to realise that the distances are enormous and so one's spend a lot of time in the transports. When I wish / have to go "down town" it takes me at least 45 minutes to get in mid-town. And then I already have habits and favorite places for shopping... like this afternoon I went all the way to 74th St / Broadway i.e 2 hours transportation.
I usually stay at home in the morning to work on my computer, to get organised. I make a point to leave for wherever no later than 1:30 p.m. Come back around 6, do my singing practise, have diner in 2 folds : my own light meal and then testing whatever my room-mates have been cooking. Have a chat with whoever is around. Work on my blog... And it's soon bed time...

Good night !

No comments: