March 09, 2009

Parcel Story (1)

A friend of mine sent me a parcel from Montpellier on the 4th February. With, among other things, winter clothes, songs lyrics, French Help Services leaflets... And to this day I'm still expecting this box...
To keep a long story short I went several times at the local post office with the French tracking # and every time they said "Sorry sir, it's not in our system yet" They adviced me to phone up a special # where they track the mail. So did I. Same line : "Sorry sir, it's not in our system yet" I went back to the post office and this time I spoke with a supervisor. He very patiently explained to me that it was the fault of the tracking # and that I should ask the sender to investigate. Right. Sherlock Holmes is not available. My friend the sender filled up a complain form and following that the French Post Office is going to ask the American Post Office what is their track # . Because they change the # to put it in their system you see... Ah ! That's explain everything...
To be followed...


No comments: