July 29, 2009

Spanish-French Exchange / Shopping in the rain / Jasa Training

As every Wednesday morning I met up with L. for the Spanish-French exchange. We were in the habit to do it in a café in Grand Central Station but today we decided - weather permitting - to do it in Bryant Park. After lunch I had a tea there listening to a pianist as part of "Piano in Bryant Park". It was then overcast but dry. I then headed for the East Village and as I came out from the underground it was raining cats and dogs. And it did so all afternoon and evening with some very heavy showers and thunders at times. At some point I actually gave up to go any further : good excuse to got to the Chocolate Shop which is more a restaurant and café than a store. I was looking for a small piano-keyboard for helping me to practice on my singing... So far I haven't found any. Oh and I went for a manucure.
And finally I went to Jasa HQ for a talk by a psychiatrist on dementia. Very interesting.

No comments: