April 22, 2010

My last trip in France

I had a rather busy week. I first went to Montpellier where I saw my friends, had a piano lesson and went to le Bookshop for the language exchange. Then I went to Paris, spent an evening there with my friend D. and the following day made an early start. I met up with my parents and their friends A. & P. in Chinon. We had a look round this lovely town and after lunch visited the private château of Rivau. We went back to Orléans and the next day I railed down to Montpellier again. I hosted D's birthday party. We were 23 people from 7 different nationalities in my flat. And finally I came back to Nottingham.
I have some tenants in my Montpellier flat from the 1st May for 3 months. I will then rent it as a "gîte" to help me out to pay for the rent in Nottingham.

No comments: